Most Frequently Asked Questions About Selling Your House Fast
HOW FAST CAN I SELL MY HOUSE? HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Unlike with traditional realtors that can take months to sell your house, Boone Properties can make sure you sell your house in just days. No red tape, no fuss– we’ll work with you to make sure you get what you need in a timely manner.
HOW DOES IT WORK? DO I NEED TO PAY ANYTHING?
Unlike in traditional real estate sales, Boone Properties won’t charge fees and commissions, and more often, you won’t even need to pay closing costs. And it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Fill out the Seller and Property information form the best you can.
- Wait for one of our representatives to contact you (24 hours or less).
- Agree to sell to us and we can work together to set the closing in as short as 7 days!
It’s that easy! No waiting for end home buyers to make up their mind or banks to come through with financing.
BUT MY HOUSE NEEDS A LOT OF WORK. WILL YOU STILL BUY IT
Boone Properties will buy neglected, distressed and damaged houses at a fair price and fast. We do renovations and rehabilitation on exactly these kinds of houses even those in extremely bad shape. We are a licensed contractor with a lot of experience fixing up properties so whether your house needs a little renovation or out and out rehabilitation your house is a candidate for purchase.
DO I PAY FOR INSPECTION AND REPAIRS BEFORE I GET PAID?
HOW DO YOU ASSESS PRICE?
We’re local. We’re in tune with the Greater Seattle real estate market so you can be sure that we have up-to-date valuations on what your house is worth.
We will offer you a fair price depending on the condition of your house and other factors, including extent of repairs required as well as terms of payment. We have, many times, even paid over what a house is actually worth in its condition at the time of sale.
WHAT IF I AM FACING FORECLOSURE?
MY MORTGAGE IS MORE THAN WHAT THE HOUSE IS WORTH. CAN YOU HELP?
CAN YOU HELP IF MY PROPERTY IS STILL IN PROBATE?
WHY SHOULD I WORK WITH YOU INSTEAD OF A REALTOR?
There are a lot of reasons but here’s a few:
- We make favorable cash offers within 48 hours and close in a week’s time in most cases. We don’t need financing so there is no need to tie up YOUR property with a contract that is not guaranteed or gamble with a buyer that has a 50/50 chance of receiving financing to close your deal.
- We buy in AS IS Condition. We never ask you to make repairs or cater to others’ taste before you even sell. We buy in any condition and at times even houses full of junk. No house in this city can scare us away. We are professional house buyers.
- Less complication for yourself and family. No crazy timelines and complicated paperwork, endless showings and broken promises.
- Cash in hand means you can now move on to what is important to you and your family. With the extra cash just think of the other nagging issues you can take care of immediately.
- Save time & save yourself 6 months of stress! Thousands of listings expire long before ever selling on the open market. Don’t let a Realtor convince you that it will sell after you sign a contract giving them “exclusive right to sell”. This means no one else can sell it without your agent. Does that sound fair to you as the customer?
ARE YOU FOR REAL? WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?
Boone Properties will buy your house for cash in Seattle. And you can be sure you’ll get a good price and fast. Fair, reputable and reliable, our services have helped many homeowners over the years with their financial and property problems by helping them sell their house fast. But don’t just take our word for it. Contact us now and find out for yourself how we can help you with your property.